Glow Art Experience
Come create with the community, the Bolingbrook Arts Council, and ZotArtz in a safe and fun environment where you can express your creativity without barriers. ZotArtz provides adaptive equipment for every ability level.
Join us for FREE and help celebrate that artistic and creative expression is a human right everyone can enjoy together. Our event supports inclusion in the arts for those with different abilities, valuing everyone’s contribution.
Together, participants will create a magical, glowing environment, walking and rolling through a big, bold, and beautiful floor mural. It’s an experience you will never forget!
All Ages and Abilities Welcome – this event is designed for the entire community to enjoy creating together.
- Free Glow Paint Experience
- Free Face Painter
- Free Black Light Photos for Social Media Sharing
- Free 11×17 to Paint and Take Home
- Quiet Creation Space (with regular lighting) for guests with Sensory Processing Disorders.
- Free Art Activities for the Whole Family
- Adaptive Equipment for Every Ability Level, Provided by ZotArtz
REGISTER TODAY! Please let us know each attendee’s unique needs by choosing the corresponding ticket type, to ensure we have enough supplies available.
Come out and play with color. We can’t wait to create with you!!
Note: The event has low lighting, glow paint and may have flashing lights. A photographer will also be present. No pictures will be used of you or your family member without permission.